This next generation of flooring is now used more and more in shopping malls, wedding halls, offices, homes and apartments due to their creativity and high performance. This is the latest trend in the western fancy interiors world.
Epoxy 3D floor installation process involves laying down a layer of self-leveling primer followed by the base coat and then desired image. This is then covered with a transparent two-component epoxy coat to give the perfect image depth. A level of protective varnish is the final step.
its not like a sticker or painted vinyl that is directly under your feet, the installed epoxy 3D floor gives the perception of depth and is impervious to all sorts of damage that would usually affect floor decorations.
The most significant advantage of epoxy 3D floor is the stunning visual effect. In addition to the gorgeous appearance, it can visually solve many problems of the room interior because of the unique aesthetic qualities. By choosing the right 3D floor design, color and pattern, with the help of self-leveling epoxy coatings you can even visually increase the room space. It can help to implement the infinite imagination of the designer and attracts the eyes endlessly.
The installation of 3D epoxy flooring is a complicated and lengthy process and usually takes 5-7 days.
The 3D epoxy flooring price depends on many factors such as substrate condition, total square footage and system complexity etc. The durability and lifespan are also two major factors to determine 3D epoxy flooring price. High grade epoxy floor materials would be more expensive.
A complicated design will require more work and a higher cost of installation. The smaller the area of the floor, the more expensive the cost will be.
at Heaven 3d Interiors we have a collection of 650 design, you may choose any from our Catalouge or come up with you own image
1. At first you have to be prepared to say farewell to your old floor covering.
2. The next step is to choose a picture you wish to be laid under your feet. You’ll have to decide if you want a fire pit burning in your floor, or a car speeding right at you, while you’re entering the room. The choice of designs is endless. The design is processed using a unique photo informatics program in order to adjust the picture to the size of your room.
3. The third step is the dismantling of the old floor and filling the new base coat as smooth as possible. In order to make a 3D picture you need to prepare an absolutely smooth surface. So, on top of the base, we use the highest quality epoxy self-levelling primer.
4. Afterwards you have to decide if you want a professional painter to draw this picture on your ideally smooth floor surface or we can print this picture in small parts and assemble it on the floor. The processed design is transferred to specialist sheet that is fully bonded to the seamless resin primer.
5. At the last stage, the floor is covered with special resin transparent coatings and it is dried.
6. And VOILA! You’re now standing beside the Niagara Falls, on a coral reef or any location you chose to be a 3D image on your floor.
Structure of self-leveling 3D Floors
The innovation of creating 3D self-leveling floors needs greatly equipped experts. A high caliber and legitimately introduced 3D floor can charm you with its dazzling look, utility, inventiveness and peculiarity for quite a long while.
At Heaven 3D interiors, we have a team of foreign trained specialists, we have worked, practiced researched and trained hard before offering this sophisticated services to our esteemed customers. The use of quality materials imported from Europe in combination with the expertise of our foreign trained engineers gives us the confidence to provide more than 10 years of warranty on all of our products.