Pebble stone epoxy is the process of combining beautifully formed natural stone with epoxy resin. We can apply this blend to any surface, where it is concrete, Old Tile or Marble flooring. Even if the surface is uneven or has damages and cracks, it can easily fill in and smooth out any surface area. Indoors or outdoors, we have you covered with a superior blend of natural stone epoxy.
Pebble stone epoxy is a solid natural stone coating and sealant built to help enhance and protect any surface, from patios, porches, garage floors, basements, pool decks, sidewalks, driveways and so on, it is suitable for all residential and commercial properties. Furthermore, we can install your natural stone epoxy coating in just a couple of days with little disruption.
Why Pebble Stone Epoxy Floor?
- Ease of Installation: No need to spend time and money on the messy process of removing concrete pebble Stone epoxy floor is designed to install easily over your existing flooring, permanently concealing all imperfections and creating an aesthetically pleasing, low-maintenance surface.
- Versatile Design Options: Wide range of colors, patterns and designs to complement your décor style.
- Beautifully Resilient: Will retain its like-new appearance for years to come, resisting the typical wear and tear that occurs with less durable flooring options. Unlike concrete, wood, tile or carpet, stone can accommodate high volumes of daily foot traffic without showing signs of age.
- Low-Maintenance: While other types of flooring require frequent cleaning and upkeep, pebble Stone is refreshingly easy to maintain. This effortless surface doesn’t need to be cleaned often—and when the time comes, it requires just a quick sweep or wash and vacuum.
- Safety first, comfort second. The Natural Stone surface is comfortable to walk on, even while barefoot. It also provides traction that protects against accidents.
- Economical alternative to expensive repairs: Repairing damaged concrete can be extremely costly. Natural Stone can be installed over the existing surface, eliminating the need to remove, replace or repair the damaged concrete.